November 22, 2010
The Boomtown Film and Music Festival of Southeast Texas is happy to announce our Poster/T-Shirt Design contest. We are reaching out to the local and online community to help us come us with the design for the 2011 festival poster and t-shirt. If you would like to see previous year’s logos and graphics for inspiration, check out our media section.
UPDATE [12/02/2010]: To help sweeten the deal and entice more entrees to the contest. We are giving the winners the choice of either the 2 free passes or a $25 gift certificate to Gelaskins.com
- Designs must be submitted by December 15, 2010.
- Entries must be in a common file format. We prefer either JPEG, PSD, PDF, GIF, BMP, or PNG.
- Entries may be low resolution, but if selected then a digital version must be available in high enough resolution to print on 11×17 posters or on t-shirts. At least 300 dpi or vectored.
- The winner will be informed by January 1, 2011.
- Winners will receive a Boomtown Festival t-shirt and 2 free passes to the 2011 Boomtown Film and Music Festival. (see update above)
- We reserve the right to declare no winner if the judges do not select one.
- By submitting a design to the 2011 Poster/T-Shirt Design Contest you are giving the Boomtown Film and Music Festival permission to use your artwork in promoting the 2011 festival and any future festivals.
- Your name or company name will be displayed in our program guide and on our website.
To enter the contest, submit your artwork to email@example.com with “Boomtown Poster Contest” in the subject line along with your contact information.