Apply now for the opportunity to perform at the 2018 Boomtown Film & Music Festival, April 19-21.
The fee for applications completed by February 20, 2018 is $10 each. All applicants will be notified of their status on or before April 1, 2018. Boomtown Film and Music Festival is not able to issue any refunds.
These applications are open to:
- All genres
- Solo acts and/or full bands
- United States artists only
Selected Artists are guaranteed at least one showcase slot:
- Slots run an average of 40 minutes
- Venue, time and date assignment will vary
- BFMF does not cover travel and accommodation expenses
- All selected artists will receive free access to all the venues and activities during the festival including film screenings, panel discussions, and parties.
- Selected artists will receive a one-time payment. Amount to be negotiated at time of selection.
- Artists will have access to musician vendor booth on Saturday, April 21st. Location to be determined.
The person listed as the main contact in your application should be someone who is authorized to respond on behalf of the act applying and frequently checks their email. Notifications from BFMF will be sent to the main contact email address, and will require timely response.
To keep important BFMF emails from landing your spam folder, its a good idea to add the following address to your contact list:
Please submit the information for your music act below. Afterwards click the “Add to Cart” button to submit your application fee via PayPal. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
Your cart is currently empty.