Our host hotel is the beautiful MCM Elegante (learn more).
Where: 2355 I-10 South Beaumont, Texas 77705
Phone: (409) 842-3600
Toll Free Reservations: (877) 842-3606
Eat & Drink:
Thursday Night: We’ll have snacks & beverages for sale at the McFaddin-Ward House, but if you’d like dinner and a cocktail before hitting the festivities, there are a few great spots within walking distance:
- Tacos la Bamba – This taco shop will blow you away with their amazing street tacos and instagrammable decor; all the tables have been decorated by local artists. BYOB.
- Luke’s – Thursday’s 2-for-1 burger night, meaning you may have to fight crowds, but if you can stand the wait, Luke’s also boasts a pretty good craft beer selection.
- Beaumont Fried Chicken – You can’t go wrong with this fried chicken. Grab a bottle of sparkling anything from Old Town Liquor next door to take it up a notch.
- McFaddin-Ward will be serving snacks & beverages, plus all of the aforementioned dining spots apply (bonus point: BFC offers Indian food on Fridays!).
- Music venue, The Logon Cafe, serves craft beer, wine, coffee, sodas, sandwiches & more! Bowls of chili are a great quick pick-me-up, and you can add a shot of espresso or scoop of ice cream to any dark beer for an extra treat.
- Drinks and snacks will be for sale inside the Jefferson Theatre
- Food trucks Dat Mac, Boss Burger, and Taco Local will be on site to fill your stomach with tons of tasty comfort food.
Did ya hear? Uber’s come to Beaumont! Otherwise, you should be able to bike and walk between most venues, although you’ll need a car to get from the Elegante to downtown (they offer a shuttle service that can take you and pick you back up, provided you set a time in advance).